Location The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
MINA’s KITCHEN will be the center of the home, the kitchen were families gather to enjoy delicious, earthy, home-cooked food that brings you back to memories of your childhood. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, each station will transform from one meal period to the other, offering dishes from the chef’s own memories and family recipes, but also focusing on healthy choices. One bar indoor and outdoor will offer bespoke cocktails, while you will be able to savor a coffee and a croissant in our Parisian corner, or Arabic mezzhas in our shisha lounge.
“Eating out of the pan, off the grill and out of the wok” will best describe the restaurant concept.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist Guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage, wine lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods
- Have full and complete knowledge of the dessert menu and coffee and tea
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge and understanding of the sequence of service, food and beverage service standards, and buffet service standards
- To report for duty 5 minutes before time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform as per the standard of performance manual
- To strive to anticipate client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction
- To comply with Municipality regulations regarding Food Hygiene procedures.
- To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel in response to business and client needs
- To attend daily briefing sessions and Hotel/Departmental meetings when required
- To attend training sessions and meeting when required and to operate in line with the training or information received
- To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment.
- Tenure in current position minimum one year
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the relevant area of a 5* Property
- Strong desire to improve on skills and knowledge
- Good conversational skill in English
- Knowledge and experience in customer service
- Good knowledge and understanding of restaurant’s operations
- Smart in appearance and well groomed
- Outdoor work and fit to work 3 shifts (Morning, Afternoon & Night)
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexible willing to work on a shift schedule if required.
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.ae/jobs-in-Dubai?vjk=e4ebfd7286eb7bf8 →