Age:25 years old and above
Education: at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Experience: 5 year(s)
This job has no placement fee.
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components on truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic and air conditionning systems
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brakes and electrical systems.
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
• Inspect motor in operation, road test vehicles, test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate problem • Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
• Perform Welding repairs on trucks and trailers
• Perform body repairs on trailer such as change roof, doors and panel rails
• General mechanics (brake, radiator, turbo, clutch, maintenance)
• Perform scheduled maintenance and services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
• Electrical / pneumatic diagnosis:
• Test automotive systems and their components using computerized diagnostics systems and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate problem)
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.workabroad.ph/job-openings/250fc7-truck-trailer-mechanics.html →