- Are citizens of the United States, or
- Have a current authorized work visa or are otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. by United States Citizens & Immigration Services.
Thank you again for your interest.
What will your job look like?
- Various types of equipment involved in the processing of nutritional ingredients.
- Various written instructional materials including SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) that outline in detail the proper steps and methods of using the equipment.
- Various Batch Records that define the specific steps necessary to follow for the proper processing of materials into finished products.
- Various GMP and Safety Instructions which are necessary for the safe and effective operation of our equipment.
- Performs a combination of production tasks which may include:
- Loading machinery
- Positioning work
- Setting up jobs
- Adjusting and operating machinery
- Use of calibrated lab equipment
- Observes machine processing for proper functioning and production of products
- May load and unload materials, parts or products, deliver parts or stock to designated work areas, pack products, load packaging machinery and clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Drives forklift to move materials
- Works with chemicals and hazardous materials
- Must wear personal protective equipment when requiredAdditionally, The Operator must be able to take and comprehend verbal instruction and communications from supervision and other operators concerning his duties and the status of various processes he is responsible to control.The internal training process includes a certification step after which an operator is expected to perform his duties independently with minimal direct supervision.In the course of his duties an operator works with or directly controls steam, hot water and potentially hazardous materials in accordance with GMP and Safety policies and procedures mentioned above.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
FrieslandCampina endeavors to make careersatfrieslandcampina.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application, contact [email protected] This contact information is for accommodation requests only.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Below is our EEO Policy Statement. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FreislandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careersatfrieslandcampina.com/en-us/vacancies/production-operator/?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed →