Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking spirited and motivated individuals with high levels of positive energy. Happy individuals with a passion for the Environment that want to make a difference. Individuals that meet challenges unfinchingly, solve problems and get job done.
- Responsible to ensure contractors works are in order.
- Responsible to ensure all technical equipment/machines are in good working conditions.
- Handle complaints and repair works on time.
- Assist in the implementation of maintenance schedule and purchasing of maintenance parts.
- NITEC (Electrical & Air-Con) Certificate or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Electrical License (EMA) will be an added advantage.
- Preferably possesses related Air-con experience.
- Able to perform rotating shifts duty if needed.
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http:///jobs?q=technician&l=Singapore&ts=1565453350363&rs=1&vjk=359aa94429c25a53 →