Home Care Nurses provide care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician. They perform regular visits where they monitor the patient’s condition, assess their wounds, and change dressings as required. Home Care Nurses also write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit.
RN positions available now with one of the most established #homecare employers in the United Arab Emirates, . All homecare employers are not the same and we are honored to be recruiting for a highly reputable firm with a demonstrated commitment to fair treatment of its nursing staff.
• RNs are not expected to work the long hours that other homecare companies require.
• Stress free transportation to client’s homes is provided.
• Documentation and scheduling are available through a phone app for the convenience of nurses.
• No salary deductions! Working hours are as per UAE labor law.
• Each nurse will have a personal development plan and will be assisted by their mentor to ensure that their training needs are met and career goals are achieved.
• Career advancement opportunities including management opportunities.
In addition to a very competitive tax-free salary, benefits also include:
• Free medical insurance
• HAAD/DHA license processing
• 2 year contract
• Free transportation from your home/pickup point to patient’s home
• 17 days per month (48 hrs per week)
• Flexible schedule and paid overtime available
• 30 calendar days annual leave plus birthdays off
• Free CME’s/continuous professional development
• Free BLS training
• Team activities
• Free tickets after completion of the contract
• RN Diploma and Degree
• DHA or HAAD Eligibility Letter
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org