To ensure all dishes are hygienic and clean, ready for usage and service, as well as ensuring that the stewarding area, kitchen, receiving and all other back of house and staff areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and safety.
- To be smiling and energetic and a willingness to assist guests/staff/public as required with a positive approach
- Always ensure personal hygiene with a smart & clean appearance in the correct uniform
- Dispose food left overs and sort dirty dishes/glassware in assigned racks
- Carry-out dishwashing tasks using the correct cleaning agents and materials
- Operate, clean and maintain machinery in a safe and proper manner as trained and report any possible safety hazards to supervisor
- Dry and polish glassware/cutlery/crockery as required
- Ensure trolleys/trays are kept clean before transporting clean dishes to storage
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces in the back of house, incl. (walk-in) fridge & freezer, storages, drains and all other BOH area’s as per daily/weekly schedule
- Follow sanitation guidelines and comply with all health, safety, food hygiene and employment legislation as trained
- Arrange correct storage for all deliveries, ensure food is correctly de-boxed, labeled, stored and rotated as per date codes and maintaining ‘first in first out’ principles
- Dispose kitchen waste in a responsible manner in line with company policy
- Keep waste separated; clear and clean garbage rooms.
- Ensure all chemicals are stored safely in the assigned storage space
- Ensure all duties are completed within the set time frames
- To follow all restaurant and kitchen policies and procedures
- Perform assigned opening, operational and closing procedures
- Co-operate with managers and supervisors and follow their direction
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com