The Attendant, Housekeeping performs daily cleaning and inspecting of check-in, occupied and check-out apartments accordingly to policies and procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning and inspecting an allocated number of apartments set by the supervisor/Junior Housekeeper according to working procedures.
- Responsible for overall performance and discipline of assigned outsource room attendant.
- Check apartment’s inventories with residents upon check in or check out
- Daily cleaning & inspecting of apartments e.g. arrange furniture, changing of linens, polishes metalwork and vacuuming.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards and proper amenity and literature placement has been met.
- Responsible for training outsourced Room Attendants in all housekeeping procedures and standards
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Assist in monthly linen inventory in his/her area.
- Report maintenance defects to engineering departments
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and electrical equipment are in good working condition.
- Report to supervisor/ junior housekeeper for any loss and damage to linen, furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Update status of rooms.
- Deliver items such as ironing boards and rollaway beds as requested by guests.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or Management.
We (CareerZpot) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com.sg/jobs?q=housekeeping&l=Singapore&vjk=e5ac0c736abc9e54 →